Rainoldi Reigns Valtellina
This product is currently sold out.
This 100 year old winery delivers staggering good 100% Nebbiolo wines for the price. Current owners, Aldo and Michela Rainoldi, practice organic, non-interventionist farming and age their wines in traditional large Slavonian oak. This range does not miss a beat - from Valtellina's first sparkling Nebbiolo to Riserva wines that easily rival Barolo, their wines are of the highest order.
- Rainoldi Metodo Classico Brut Rosé 2013
- Rainoldi 'Alpi Retiche' Nebbiolo IGT 2018
- Rainoldi 'San Gregorio' Rosso di Valtellina 2018
- Rainoldi Valtellina Superiore DOCG Inferno 2016
- Rainoldi Valtellina Superiore Sassella Riserva 2015