Wine Delivery Sydney - What You Need To Know
At Mountain Wines, we endeavour to deliver our delicious wines to you in a timely and efficient manner.
Your carefully packaged wine will be hand-delivered by a Mountain Wines employee. At the time of delivery, please be available between 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm to receive your package. Alternatively, you may leave a note authorising our delivery person to leave your package at a safe spot on the premises.
- Orders made before midday, for Sydney Metro, will generally be delivered the following day - after cut-off time, they will be delivered the day after that.
- Our team is human, so please allow a margin of error.
- Generally speaking, please allow 3 business days for Standard Delivery within our delivery areas.
- For orders outside our specified delivery areas, please contact: email@example.com for further information.
- Please note that in most cases a signature is needed on delivery.
- Our products are carefully packaged in custom made carriers/boxes. We hope that they bring as much joy to unwrap, as they are to drink.
- We lovingly transport our wines to ensure that they arrive safely and that you have a stress-free experience with Mountain Wines.
- To ensure maximum freshness, we always endeavour to get your wines to you via the quickest means. Therefore, most of our orders are hand delivered by our efficient in-house team, while the rest are routed via Fastway or Zoom2U, whom we have engaged for their care, reliability, and speed.
- We have freight insurance. In the rare instance that a bottle is damaged, upon receipt and inspection of delivery, please take a photo of the damaged item and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is important that you send the image and a description of the damaged product, within an hour of accepting the parcel, in order to fully comply with insurance requirements. We apologise for any inconvenience.
During the Australian summer, due to the delicate nature of our merchandise, we may choose to delay delivering your order. We rely on weather forecast information provided by the Bureau of Meteorology to make this decision. We generally do not delay consignment dispatch unnecessarily. We do so only when an extreme heatwave is forecast.
If you still choose to have your wine delivered in extreme heat conditions, please tell us during check-out, in the “Detailed Delivery Instructions” section.
Please note that unfortunately we cannot be responsible for any goods that spoil during delivery, in particular wine, due to high summer temperatures.
Payment and Currency:
- All prices are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- We accept American Express, Apple Pay, Google Pay, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, and Shop Pay.
- All prices include GST.
Wine Delivery Sydney Operating Hours
Office hours: 5 days a week, Monday – Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Delivery hours: From 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm, business days only.
Closed: The Mountain Wines Store is closed on Weekends and Public Holidays.
The items sold on this site are dispatched from Melbourne, Australia. We do not offer international shipping.
We are only processing online orders.
For any assistance with purchasing Mountain Wines merchandise, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Please include your order reference number if enquiring about an existing order.
Wine Delivery Sydney – Delivery Zones
Standard Delivery - Sydney metro (25km Radius from CBD) takes 1-2 business days.
$20 Next Day Delivery is available to Sydney metro suburbs.
Orders should be placed before 12:00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Please ensure that you are home on Wednesday & Friday to sign for the delivery. Or leave a note authorising our delivery person to leave the package.
Standard Delivery - Regional VIC, SA, NSW, QLD, ACT takes 2-3 business days.
$20 Standard Delivery is available for deliveries to regional VIC, SA, NSW, ACT & QLD.
Please ensure that you are home to sign for the delivery or leave a note authorising our delivery person to leave the package.